Saturday, October 30, 2010

G-Parents visit

We did a lot while Alan's parents were in town, including a lot of breaking my diet, spending money we don't have and going to bed WAY too late.
This is the road on the way to Nauvoo. I love Fall!
Calvy showing me his cool leaf from Carthage.
The whole group at Carthage. It was a beautiful experience, I love it there.
Cute Caleb! I love this jacket from my friend Tori!
Beautiful flowers at the Nauoo Temple grounds.
I am oping my MIL Linda, won' mind too much that I put this picture on, she has been showing everyone a picture of me in my "onion cutting goggles". ;0)
Look at those leaves, I see cool art and Alan sees work. ;0)
Love this Ellie Bellie!
We had a movie night with friends and watched "How TO Train Your Dragon" which was a gift from Alan's parents and happens to be our favorite movie right now.
At Carthage.
I will post more tomorrow. I am not exactly on my game lately, I will try hard to put out some more clever posts, until then, enjoy the pics.

-Keara

2 comments:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Is it just me or is your post in greek? Ok not greek, but random pics instead of words...

Sara said...

Wow. I copied and pasted into Word in order to read this. :) Beautiful pics!