We hung out all night, and played Polly Pockets and other games while other SLAVED away in the kitchen making the yummiest pizza I ever had.
They have the most beautiful daughters, in the most beautifully decorated home.
Here they are playing again.
They were checking out the "little" bunny downstairs, which happens to be the biggest rabbit I have ever seen. ;0)
Well, I get down to it...Calvin wouldn't really eat all day, but once he got his ice-cream he ate that WHOLE thing. He was pretty whiny all day, but we attribute it to no nap and traveling. Late that night after eating the most delicious pizza, we went to bed, right about the same time as Alan and I had fallen asleep were heard what sounded like choking. Alan shot out of bed and freaked me out, I had no idea what was going on. Calvin had puked ALL over the floor and inflatable mattress and all it's bedding. It was SO disgusting, it was pink and chunky apparently the bubble gum flavor has actual bubble gum in it. Hey got another shot out in the hall way on the way to the bathroom, I'm pretty sure none of it made it in the toilet. I went upstairs and made a good guess as to which door was the McCoskey's bedroom. They came right down and helped clean up that totally gross mess, we felt so bad and felt even worse when we heard it was all brand new carpet. Poor Calvy, he was so sick, I wanted to just hug and love him all over but he had chunks all over his little body, so I waited till after his shower. Alan, the great dad that he is, jumped into the shower with Calvy to wash him up and got soaked in the process. It was one of those times that you just wish you were at home in your own space, this trip was full of them. ;0) He ended up puking again, but was less eventful. That morning it took us a LONG.....LONG.....LOOONG time to get out the door, they kind of had to shove us out. SO sorry!!!!!!
So the rest of the trip went like this, kids coughing, Missed church meetings, Mommy Crying, Mommy puking, Mommy crying, picking up G-pand at the airport, sleeping, Mommy puking, kids coughing, driving home and a lot of wishing I were either dead, or just back in my own home. We, or I, also decided that I NEVER want to make a long trip in a car EVER EVER again. So all you family back in AZ, I'm not sure we'll see you this Christmas...sorry Mom. ;0)
Things are going much better, I am feeling better and the kids are having a total blast with their totally amazing G-Parents.
P.S. Thanks Jeremy, sorry you had to clean up dog poop. ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment