We had a great time in Ohio visiting the McCoskey Family. They took us to a farm where we ate lunch, fed the animals,took some fun pictures and met Humungous Gus.
Yes, he is humungous, but his name is Caleb, and yes his shirt does say "SOMEDAY I'LL BE YOUR CHIROPRACTOR" I love his stripe pants, I was made fun of all day that he looked like Santa's Chiropractor. ;0) I still like them.
Feedin the goats.

Ellie saving money and just picking up the scraps on the ground.
Mrs. McCoskey comforting Ellie after she was "bitten", not really sure how bad it was, but she was definitely enjoying the comfort. ;0)
"I'm backin up guys, watch out!"
Kids riding on a "cow"
I love Ellie's face in this one.
Look at Calvy, SO big! I love McCoskey(that's what Calvin calls him) in this pic. They were so amazing, they were so kind and inviting, we felt right at home...maybe too much at home, I'll tell you why later.
The whole fam at the pumpkin patch. We were trying really hard to get Ellie to smile.
Humungous Gus and the pumpkin too. ;0)
This sign was so cute, Maybe we'll put it in "Cowvin's" room. ;0)
These baby ows were so sweet! They had the biggest dark eyes and the longest black eyelashes. Seriously SO sweet.
Making a for the 2 scoops. ;0)
These pigs were so funny, they fought the whole time. Ellie was super cute wanting to pet one. It was interesting, McCoskey pointed out that their pen was the cleanest, they would poop and pee in only one corner and the other goats and cows just pooped wherever they wanted. So obviously when my mom would say my room was a pig stye, it was actually a good thing. ;0)
Ice-cream, the beginnings of a very long night, full of very smelly pink ice-cream.

No comments:
Post a Comment