Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did you miss me?

So we had a wonderful summer...I mean "winter" vacation in Arizona. It was a wonderful 70 degrees when we arrived, and it stayed there with the exception of a few days. Our Arizona festivities consisted of:
Temple
Temple Lights
Wearing shorts and flip flops everyday
Playing outside
Kids getting sick
Alan's youngest bro's sealing to his cutie pie Chrysta
I was called Christa 12 1/2 times
Christmas Eve scavenger hunt
Jammies
Free ipod
Dance Dance Revolution, all night long
getting smoked by my little nieces in DDR
being sore the next day from DDR
New Jacket
Seeing my future house/mansion*
Maternity Photo-shoot for my SIL
Seeing my long lost friend, Tori
Seeing my HS buddies!
Peter Piper Pizza
Calvin saying " I got a big Woody for Christmas!"
Ellie impressing everyone with her extensive vocabulary, and booger eating skills.
YC's Mongolian Grill
Plantar faciaitis(sp)
Pei Wei's (at least 3 times)
Date Night(hallelujah)
Free babysitting
$500 at Homeopath(yikes)
Seeing our family!!!!!!!

We had an awesome time in AZ, we always love our visits. I missed everyone the second we went through security and I had to say good bye to my Daddy for like the 10th time. I love my parents, they are so good, on both sides, I have the greatest in-laws. I am so extremely blessed and I am grateful for all I have.

-Keara

P.S. I have not forgotten about my giveaway, all I am waiting for is my vinyl to arrive...hint...so make sure you you become a follower.










Love ya Kim!

5 comments:

deborah said...

What? No love for Presley? Tsk. Tsk

Sara said...

Yes, I missed you! Hopefully we can see you guys when we come for graduation?

Kim and Gary said...

Love you too! Seriously, the you saying the "I'm not Awesome" comment about yourself, totally not true. Gary concurs! Miss you. XOXO

The Zyckis said...

It wouldn't be Christmas without a big Woody. I love your family!

Becky said...

I love you pictures! The location is so awesome!
Christmas sounded amazing and so fun! I am jealous you got to play with your fam and TORI, too!! LUCKY!