"In His selfless plan, the Lord doeth nothing save it be for the benefit of the children of men”
-Elder Neal A Maxwell (1926-2004)

(Listening to Mindy, fell asleep, watching Word Girl & beautiful bright happy Tulips!)
I am feeling much better and look forward to those days where I feel 100% yet again.
Things I look forward to...
Running on the treadmill
Taking my children to the museum
Brushing me my teeth
Not cringing when my kids want to sit on my lap
Wearing a bra again. *wink
Making dinner
Change diapers
Get my kids and myself dressed
Doing the loads of laundry piling up in my basement
The Mommy/wife stuff
Things I am grateful for...
Great friends and clean dishes, they go hand-in-hand lately
Clean house
Dinner(made by awesome friends)
Great advice and help(friends)
My amazing family!
My Heavenly Father who never ceases to send me His little love notes.
This gospel.

Picking his nose at the ward Christmas Party

End of our Birthday endeavors, light up super hero shoes "These shoes make me run SUPER fast" -Calvy

Showing off their presents from Geoffrey Giraffe

My cute husbands subtle funny faces.

Grandkids picture time, that was an ordeal...for sure. Oh boy doesn't that grass and sunshine look nice.

Loving his Daddy just before bed

The beginnings of our sweet snowman. I'll have to post a pic of what he looks like currently.
Ellie eating more muddy buddies than any person ever should, Christmas day.
Other fun things.
Calvy made a robot picture at a friends house and named him Konkit, he carries markers and toilet paper and poops toys.
I miss my Arizona family, and the Arizona sunshine.
Trying to love snow and cold.....still trying.
Like: Being sweet to my children
Dislike: Not being so sweet to my children. ;0(
Be grateful!
-Keara


2 comments:
bras are over rated :)
I love this post!
You are an amazing mother! I learn so much from you!
PS Those tulips are beautiful!
Post a Comment