Monday, November 19, 2007

Ok, I FINALLY got Tagged, I feel so special. Thanks Mandy!!!!


Ok Seven weird or random facts about me:

7. I have table top earlobes, no dangly earings for me(inless they're are really heavy)

6. I absolutley could eat Spagetti for breakfast every morning.

5. I miss my parents house like crazy, all the peoples smells and CABLE. :(

4. I have watched the movie "Little Woman" about 16 times and only in the last month. 4 times yesterday. (no cable)

3. I used to weigh 200lbs. I'll get a pic to prove it.(Pregnant or not, I was still huge)

2. I was just called as the R.S. Chorister, and someone stopped me and said"this is what you are doing wrong" and taught me how to lead. I am thankful for her help, I really was pretty bad.

1. It's supposed to be 20 degrees on Thanksgiving. OH MY GOSH!!!!

I am tagging Kelsey, Lyda, Deborah, Trina, Aunt Janet, Mallory and Aunt Tami.

4 comments:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Your welcome! Congrats on the calling! Choristor sounds tough. Have you had to speak in your new ward yet? Funny story..... Bridget my best friend from high school and I made up after 4 years because of you. She said that you guys ran into each other at Costco a couple months back and you gave her my cell number. She just called last week and we fixed things. So thank you for helping me to check off an item on my very long "to do list"!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

i had to lead at the last minute the other day and at the very end i did this huge figure eight and loopdey loo thing. everyone laughed. i feel your pain.

The Williamson's said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you share my love, I kinda had to talk Jeff into getting me season 7 it was too much for our budget also but target had all the other seasons for only $14!! SO i got them!! Anyways, I have to make a pie and salad for our thanksgiving dinner, so not much but i'm trying to get my self to try to make something fun. What did you make? Give me an idea of what to try.. I love you so much and miss you so much, I can't imagin going to see everyone on thanksgiving and you not being there, i might have to call you to get me keara fix in. Love ya
Amy!!

Josie said...

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments. You have a darling family...we're excited to have a little boy and find out the differnces between little girls and boys:) Happy Thanksgiving