Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last Prego Post...I Hope.


Ok, I am hoping that by putting these pictures on here for EVERYONE to see, that this will be my last chance to post while pregnant. Meaning, I hope I have this baby with in the next few days our hours, which ever. :)
I swear the camera does add 10 pounds, even Alsy says so. I do think that I looked cuter in person.
Calvy decided to help lift up my bum for the picture. Such a good boy.
Love you all, keep us in your prayers.
Thanks!

13 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

Oh man this post is embarrassing.

Jill said...

yeah so excited for you. Can't wait til this new baby comes.

M.Howerton said...

I agree, you look fantastic in person.
Just think of the one day you cannot have the baby and you will. :)

Kim said...

I think you look super cute! I can only pray I look that good when I have babies...whenever that might be!
I miss you! Your 2009 calendar is on the way. Oh yeah...wedding date is 9/26/09!

5littlenordstroms said...

Lookin Good Keara! Good Luck I hope she gets here real soon. SYLYBYE

Natalie said...

LOVE the picture of Calvin lifting your bum... super cute!!! And I also hope I look as cute as you when I have babies. :)

Adam and Nicole said...

I am so glad you posted a picture of your preggo belly! You look good! I am sending all of my baby having prayers your way! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Let me know when she comes!!!! I miss you and love you!

Nash said...

you look good.
hope it comes soon.
pauline had her baby in 45 min from the time they started timing, and 5 minutes at the hospital=no epidural. =( she said it was quite intense for a bit.
can't wait to see her and finally hear her name.

Barnes Blog said...

Everyone is so nice, I feel like the sexiest Prego lady that has ever been pregnant.
Thank you guys! You're awesome.

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love how he's lifting your bum! So cute!

Devin & Ruthann said...

PS...you do look so cute with that belly. Your hair looks so pretty!

The Williamson's said...

Yes I agree you look so cute! I can't wait for you to have her!!!

Cindy said...

OK, you are so dang cute!! We are praying for your little girl to come soon, and that everything goes well. Let me know if you need me to take Calvy for a few hours. Parker would love him to come over and play with his new toys. The pictures of you are cute!! Good Luck!