
I just wanted to give a "Shout Out" to all the mother's and non-mothers who have given me advice and comfort and have been my cheerleaders for me in this new stage of life. All the offers for babysitting and meals and just plain help are so appreciated and will definitely be cashed in very soon(my mom leaves on Tuesday). I really am so thankful for all of you here in D-port and all those back home who are helping and wishing they could help.
I love you ALL. Thank you so much, it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there feeling the way that I do.
4 comments:
I love that picture, boy ain't that the truth! :) I really wish I was there so I could bring you dinner or come take the babies so you can shower and/or take a nap. How are the old boobs? Are they feeling better? I miss you girly and I really can't wait until I can see you/Alsy and the babies!
You looked great yesterday! Love ya!
Lower your expectations of yourself, allow yourself to be human, take naps when you can, and remember that kids forget things very easily :)
I haven't offered help, but I am now. Dinner, a visitor, baby sitting so you can take a nap...i can and will totally help where needed. Even better than dinner, I can bring you breakfast of lunch since Alan won't be home for those meals.
Congrats, you looked great on Sunday!!
Post a Comment