
Introducing our SWEET Eleanor Lena . We love the name Eleanor and Lena is my Dad's mom's name and is also Alsy's Mom's Mom. I love it, being able to honor both sides of the family. We are so happy and love having our little baby girl.


We had just eaten breakfast, Elly nursed and Calvy and I ate a super yummy breakfast. I have to say that I really do miss the hospital. It is always a little depressing for me to come home. The hospital was great, we had an awesome room, my nurses were amazing, it was like having a personal chef, a maid and a butler. I miss that bright big room with floor to cieling windows, and a bed that moved up and down. I have to stop talking about it, I'm getting too sad.
Fuzzy, thanks to our great camera.
19 comments:
What an beauitful angel. You make cute kids what can i say. I wish i shared your enthusiam about the hospital. So cool to have family names. You look like your doing so good. Congrats!!
Holy cow she's cute!!!
hey do you need headbands?
I can make you some quick bows.
I should have sent some with mom.
Congratulations!! She is such a beauty! I think she looks like Calvy already. I'm so glad everything went well for you!! You are a tough girl for not having an epidural and holding out that long without any meds. I am lil' wimpier than you. Good job! Can't wait to meet her in person, some day. I love you, guys!
Oh my goodness she is beautiful. Congradulations.
Ker bear she is so cute. I love the name. It is so her already.
You all look so good! And I love her name! so cute! :)
She is stunningly beautiful, especially for a newborn! Her name is also just as beautiful! Congratulations!!
Can't wait to see her!
All of you look great. I am so glad that you are all doing well. I am sorry I don't share your enthusiasm for the hospital, but maybe its because of the teeny tiny rooms I was in for both kids. Thanks so much for calling me when you had Eleanor, and I feel so lucky to be sharing the same birthday with her. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am so happy for you!!!! Love ya!
Awww! She's a beaut! Glad labor was so quick! Hope recovery goes well! Can't wait to hear the adventures of TWO babies!!!
Wow, she is gorgeous! And such wide eyes and expression for a newborn.
She is just beautiful!!! Congrats on your sweet baby girl! Little Elly is lucky to join such a wonderful family!
Yay! I love the name! I am so happy I was able to come and visit you in the hospital and see your precious baby! Congrats!
Beautiful!!
OH! she's perfect! how freaking adorable! i wish i was there so much so I could pick her up. but the pics are cute! thanks for the comment you left on our blog. we are doing fine, and will soon do even better! huge congrats!
congrats on the beautiful babe! and Eleanor looks cute too! :)please call if you need anything!
Wow! Keara she is beautiful. I hope you are doing well and getting plenty of rest. I wish I had a birth story like yours. I always wanted to do it natural but it never worked out that way for me. You are a real trouper. Love ya!
Wow Keara, She's so adorable! Looking at this post made me want another one. Then, reading about the pain of the contractions made me reconsider, ha ha. Congratulations :) Good job getting through it without an epidural, too!
Congrats! What a cute little addition to your family. Did you hear we are expecting in June? Check out my blog if you haven't already www.mattdeana.blogsot.com
We miss you guys.
Deana
Post a Comment