Calvin got his very own sword at his cousin, Amalia's Narnia Birthday Party. He would not let it go all night.
They had real snow and fake snow there. It was awesome, probably the coolest Birthday Party I've ever been to.
Calvin and I enjoying the snow. Well, I was enjoying the snow Calvin was enjoying his sword.
Fun family pic in Narnia.
Us in front of the Beavers Den with Mr. and Mrs. Beaver standing behind us.
the coolest party ever. Alan's uncle painted all the scenery and beavers, we didn't a picture of it but he painted Mr. Thomnas too. We had snowball fights, food fit for a king an awesome Narnia Birthday cake with all the figurines and castle and everything. Everything was top notch.
7 comments:
HOLY COW!!! They went all out! That is really cool though. How are you doing? Its been a while!
What a production! How old was this cousin? Unbelievable, how cool.
That looks like an awesome party! WOW!
oh my goodness what a fun party! i can't figure out what to do for nash's party. but now it seems like anything else i do will be a bummer!!!
I am impressed with everything that went into the party - it sounds like it was just as magical as the whole Narnia concept! I am happy that you guys were able to attend and enjoy it! What fun memories you will have! You guys looked so cute on the beach, too. And, I really liked Alan's "Dreamy Eyes"...in the second pic (with the crossed eyes) How dreamy!
I want a birthday party like that!!!! Hey don't even worry about the girls day its ok, i'm sure you guys are going crazy trying to get everything done. and yes I will be at the girls night in oct. but i still want you to come over sometime so lets start thinking of a new day! love ya!
PS you look so happy!
Hi Keara and Alan!!! I just set up a blogspot so we can share while you are away. kimfielding.blogspot.com
Kisses!
Post a Comment