Pay no attention to the mother without make-up and hair so stringy you could could tie your shoes with it. 

Sorry about the racy picture, he's just so cute. I'm sorry if this offends, I figured mostly girls look at these so I'm not too worried. Happy Blogging.
6 comments:
Hey! So Ive wanted to leave a commit for a very long time but just now figured out how to do it ha ha. your blog is so cute thanks for telling me about this its so fun to see whats going on in your life.
About the house yes we can paint and yes you should come over and help me decied on a color!!! And yes we need to have you over soon and many times before you leave. I'll look at our week and give you a call cause i would like this get together to be SOON!! I love you guys. Your little boy gets cutier everyday!!!!
Hey Keara- He is so flipping cute I cant even handle it. and stop ripping on yourself, you look fabulous no matter what!! And you are not fat!! I will show you fat!!!:) When are we getting together again and having a fun bbq and stuff?!
Hey Keara- I was at church yesterday but just left early because Brayton was being a pill. So... I have not had this baby yet:( But I for sure will keep you posted.
Goodness he is too cute! I just wanna hold him some more!
oh holy cow, your boy is sooo adorable! Congratulations! Thanks for leaving the comment, it's good to see you guys. I will be checking yours out from now on:)!
Keara his cheeks just ask to be squeezed and kissed. I am sad you guys are moving. Can I put you on my blog. Oh i think that Calvin man is handsome. talk to you later
Post a Comment