I think you were very brave to continue doing this even though it took a long time cause we had a bad modem for a while and I pretty much gave up on the blog thing. I can not believe how cute Calvin is. We should do something before you move.Are you at home during the day? Congrats on a super good post.
It was well worth the effort. We made a video of Sam's first year and he loves to watch himself on it almost daily. I'm sure Calvin will appreciate all your hard work.
5 comments:
I love it. Baby boy is adorable! Are you guys still in Mesa?
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. We will miss you when you are gone.
Tami
I think you were very brave to continue doing this even though it took a long time cause we had a bad modem for a while and I pretty much gave up on the blog thing. I can not believe how cute Calvin is. We should do something before you move.Are you at home during the day? Congrats on a super good post.
Really cute, I hope you don't mind, I added you to mine. Hope life is good with you all!
It was well worth the effort. We made a video of Sam's first year and he loves to watch himself on it almost daily. I'm sure Calvin will appreciate all your hard work.
Post a Comment