Wait, The immunization they are talking about is only for women and I listened to a radio broadcast recently where they said if kids are not sexually active then there is NO reason for them to get it. They talked about alot of others reasons as well. Her name is Dr. Frye, she's a homeopath and MD I believe. If you don't immunize your kids then you must make sure they aren't eating processed foods. Gotta feed them straight out of the garden. THe diseases are real, and if you ever visit another country or go on a mission, you must be immunized. Tiff and Nicole had to be to visit phillippines. I agree with lengthening the time between shots, and not more than 2-3 at a time, etc. And in my research you can get vaccs without the fetal cells, for most anyway. Ash, hanna, and I have discussed it alot. I am waiting to give Vance his MMR. I also just saw (need to go read it) that they have confirmed no relevance between autism and mmr? Anybody see this? Ash, I thought you did vaccinate caelan?
2 comments:
Maybe you all don't think I'm quite so crazy now for not vaccinating ;)
Wait, The immunization they are talking about is only for women and I listened to a radio broadcast recently where they said if kids are not sexually active then there is NO reason for them to get it. They talked about alot of others reasons as well. Her name is Dr. Frye, she's a homeopath and MD I believe. If you don't immunize your kids then you must make sure they aren't eating processed foods. Gotta feed them straight out of the garden. THe diseases are real, and if you ever visit another country or go on a mission, you must be immunized. Tiff and Nicole had to be to visit phillippines. I agree with lengthening the time between shots, and not more than 2-3 at a time, etc. And in my research you can get vaccs without the fetal cells, for most anyway. Ash, hanna, and I have discussed it alot. I am waiting to give Vance his MMR. I also just saw (need to go read it) that they have confirmed no relevance between autism and mmr? Anybody see this? Ash, I thought you did vaccinate caelan?
Post a Comment