Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Newest Creation


I stole these pictures from my sister's blog(Thanks Shanda). I made these shirts for a Christmas gift for my nieces and nephew(we picked their name). I am definitely going to make some more with the little decal on the back, I love how they turned out. You can't see the decal on the back of Vance's shirt but they are Triceratops Tracks.
That spot is not on her shirt, Shanda's not sure why it's there.

4 comments:

Moore Fun said...

Keara, those are too cute! Love the idea of tracks on the back. Don't even listen to other peoples comments you are cute and look great for being nine months pregnant.

M.Howerton said...

Okay -I know you know I want some! I've got girls and boys.

Seriously I'm the perfect buyer, cause I can never get enough of this one of a kind stuff!

Cindy said...

I want the dino shirt....what are your prices?? is there some place I can go and look at the different designs you guys do? So cute!

The Eagars said...

OK, I love they way they turned out. It makes me excited to do more!