Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not even going to try.

I have not blogged in SO long and the more I put it off the more I have to catch up, and the more catching up I have the more I don't want to blog, so instead of feeling the pressure to catch up I am just going to show a few pictures and then start anew. So here ya go in no

particular order...
Caleb, our baby boy. He's growing so fast and yet not quite fast enough. I have battled or should I say, have gone to war with mastitis 3 times now and have won, although I am still battling with clogged ducts. Not sure why this baby has been such a challenge for my body but I have faith and hope that it will only get better.
Nursing is such a privilege to me, I love looking down at his sweet face as he take it long deep gulps of my breast milk, having the feeling that I am part of the reason why he is still alive, that I am sustaining his sweet perfect little body. I just can not give that up, so I will endure and hope for better days.
Tried to delete this pic because it is out of focus, but can't seem to figure it out on my new computer. Even out of focus he is sweet.
Now just look at that face. Our Little Ellie Belle, we just love her and her silliness and her crazy feather hair.
While getting the children ready to leave for the "chicken store"(Chick fila), Alan bumped Calvy with Caleb's foot and poked his eye. When we got home this is what it looked like. Poor guy, that must have been some bump. I told Alan it almost looked like it was a black eye and Calvin made sure to tell me that his eyes are not black but green.
Crazy boy, what more can be said.
I love this picture because it almost looks like she is trying the shield her face, as if I am paparazzi trying to encroach on her private reading time.
This is my daughter. My mommy bought this for her, it is about 5 sizes too big, but a little elastic hairband fixed it right up. Oh and don't forget the rain boots on the wrong feet.
I can never get enough pictures of my babies sleeping. They are so peaceful, there is something about sleep that just feels so good, I always want to join them.
My sweet sis bought this outfit for Caleb. He looks so preppy, yes I said preppy something I don't think I have said since J.H.S., but this is not in a derogatory way, I think he's so stinkin cute. Thank you Mattie!
Playing Jarts with my mommy. They only got to play once and my mom TOTALLY annihilated Alan, so we are waiting for my mom and dad to come back for a re-match.
So I hope that I have redeemed myself and you will all start to visit my blog again and leave me sweet comments because I love to hear from all who stop by.
Love to you all.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yes that was just great. just love hearing about how you guys are doing and with a baby.

Adam and Nicole said...

Caleb is getting big already! I love the pic of Ellie "shielding" herself from your pictures. What a beautiful family you have!!!

The Williamson's said...

Love the posts :) Your family is SO cute! Keep the pictures coming!

The Zyckis said...

Your family is so sweet and you won that war, sister! I'm so proud of you. I teared up when you were explaining Caleb gulping your breast milk. It is such a privilege and I'm certain, the best feeling in the world. You are a great mom! I so admire you!