I should start off by letting you all know that Calvin informed us that were not to call him Calvy anymore, his name is Calvin.
K: Ok Calvy what do you want for breakfast?
C: No, not Calvy...Calvin.
While at the mall shopping for those coveted pillows we are still trying to replace.....I can't remember if I mentioned it. We left our awesome contour pillows in our hotel in Chicago last weekend, we have bought 3 sets now trying to find the most comparable ones.
So while in JcPenney Calvy and Alan were playing a game about Tigers.
A: Go warn those good tigers that there are bad tigers out there.
C: but I don't have a sword.
A: it's ok, just tell them.
C: but I'm shye.
Love my boy!
2 comments:
Oh Calvy, we will miss you! I wonder what my M will call him. We will have to watch and see!!!
Love you tons!
Have you checked Costco? We got one of ours their. Oh and Adam has a bad neck, you know, because he's blind in one eye and has to overcompensate, and the chiropractor told him to use a water pillow. He got his at the chiro, and he loves it. Have you tried one of those?
Calvin makes me laugh, he is just so darn cute. It has been too long, he is so grown up!
Post a Comment