Monday, May 17, 2010

What luxury


My dear hubby has just left with the children, including Nixon, to a birthday party in the park. After a LONG day with the kids I brought it up to Alan that he might take the kids and I stay home. He of course, being as amazing as he is, granted my request and was happy to do it. "Have fun!" he said to me as they drove away.

So, here I am alone in the house sewing away while listening to "Pride and Prejudice" in the background, the A&E version, my favorite. Life doesn't get much better. I do love alone time, especially when I haven't had it in a while. I LOVE my children and I love them even more when I have had a chance to recoup from all the screaming, crying, fighting and whining. Ohh, it is so good.

Now back to finding out if dear Mr. Darcy still loves Eliza......

Happy Monday everyone, don't forget to have your F.H.E.

Keara

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG, sewing with Mr. Darcy in the background? JEALOUS!!!!!

Ashley said...

and you have my wrong blog linked here. it's mackeymayhem.blogspot.com