
At approximately 10:30pm, while reading Nie's blog and thinking of how I could enjoy life more, I decided that I needed a chocolate chip cookie...or two, "that will make me enjoy life more" I thought, and I just so happened to have some of that particular cookie dough in my fridge. So 10:31 cookies in the oven, 10:44 cookies cooling and I continue to read. 11:30 2 very warm, very gooey and oh so delicious cookies (with a glass of milk) in my tummy. I enjoyed these cookies with my best friend(Alan), who we, for the last hour or so have been reading in the same room 2 different articles and relaying to the other what sticks out in our minds. The messages that I am relaying are sweet and funny and often accompanied by tears, his are medical conditions he is trying to commit to memory for an exam tomorrow at 12 noon, your prayers would be appreciated, so as you can tell we are two perfect peas in a perfect little pod....well we hopefully will be in the next few minutes when I am done posting. ;0)
So now I am blogging while my kids are safe in their beds, sleeping, which is what we should be doing, but instead I am relaying my very bad prego habits to the rest of the world. Sleep tight everyone.
P.S. If you have a sweet tooth, there is no better time than the present to treat it. ;) BTW my friend Nicole has the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe, you should hit her up for it...she has it committed to memory, tell her her totally awesome friend K-Diggs sent you.
Peace out.
3 comments:
I was just thinking I wanted to make cookies right before I clicked on your blog. Now it is a full on craving. Thanks a lot!! :) mmmm cookies. The problem is that I can't just eat 2, I must eat 6 or 7 or sometimes 8. :/ Did I just admit that? oh well, I'll just blame it on being preggo.
p.s. thanks for the cookie compliment it means a lot coming from miss cook! :)
pps your preggo picks are so cute! You look great! love me some K-Diggs!
i have the best pb choc chip oatmeal recipe. i posted it on FB. and then i have a few more. i made like 3 batches of diff cookies a few weekends ago. the meltaway middles are YUMMMMMMY!
Anytime is a good time to make cookies. My problem is I can never stop at two.
Post a Comment