Friday, May 7, 2010

Our morning

Up at the table for more...after having 3 bowls of cereal already.


After going to bed after midnight, studying for hubs practical today, Calvy walked in at 6:30 to notify us that he wanted to watch a movie, in which our raspy reply was "go back to bed". 7:00 we were up and after our prayers I was getting the kids breakfast while hubs showered. While telling Calvy to finish eating and trying to get Ellie to stop eating, I was filling out paperwork for our insurance because of Ellie's fall off of the changing table. Ugh! Money.
After getting the kids down I played patient while Alan practiced on me one more time before class. Ellie made it really fun as she insisted on being in the way for EVERYTHING. ;) Calvy happily watched cartoons.
Now we are daddyless for 6 hours and we're just hanging out. Calvy asking me to "cock" his gun so he can shoot it, and Ellie pointing at her belliy button saying "beep beep beep beep".

C: Can you cock my gun for me so I can shoot it?
K: holding out my hand for the gun, while holding it against my body I cock the gun, putting a little pressure on my rather large belly.
C: Oh, be careful, you have a baby in your tummy.
K: Oh, your right, thank you.
Repeat for the next 30 mins.

Life is good.

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I LOVE all the posts! We have missed you! You are such a good mom and wife, I could learn alot from you :)

Moore Fun said...

Mom is amazing! I love those pillows and colors you picked out! Your house looks awesome.

Adam and Nicole said...

you are a much better blogger than I am! I love all of your posts. I would love to give you money and you can come decorate my house, heaven knows that is not my talent. You are amazing Keara, always remember that!

p.s. my word verification thing was "spork" hmmmmmmm........