Friday, May 14, 2010

Totally Lametastic......


That's her...the one on the left.
Not her, she's super cute.


Calvy all ready for camping with Daddy.
K: hold still so I can get a picture of you!
C: No mom I wanna do my crazy eyes.

I have recently discovered that I am what you would call a total loser. No, nothing cool like "The Biggest Loser" more of like, hey I'm totally lame, or to quote a Classic "L7 Weeny". After looking at friends' blogs and seeing the fun things they do with each other, I realized that I am missing in all the cute pics. Tonight after sending my son and hubby off to Father's and Son's I called around to several different friends to see what they were doing, knowing they had just sent their loved ones off as well, only to find that 100% of the girls I called were all going to this same Birthday party....a party that I have never heard of, for a girl I don't recall. So....what does a person do in this circumstance? Normally I would come home to Alan and cry because nobody likes me and have a calorie fest, but alas he is gone(although a calorie fest is still an option)....but further more I see it as my own fault, what else could it be. So, I will not be eating worms tonight, in less they are made of some delicious High Fructose Corn Syrup, which in moderation is totally good for you ;),but instead I will endeavor to get myself "out there" and make new friends, and reacquaint myself with those friendships that for one reason or another have dwindled away.

So, until then, this is Iowas own L7 Weeny signing off.

P.S. On a brighter note, at the Chiro this morning they said that I take excellent X-rays, they even used the word "model". That one's going on my headstone.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Tonight is our ward's father and sons too. I don't know if there is a girls night going on, there probably is, but I'm not invited either...

Bryant and Jodi said...

Well I am on a sugar high to, enjoying some cuddle time with little T. I thought about texting you but realized I still havent updated my phone because I am to lazy. So know that Iam thinking of you.

The Zyckis said...

Girl! Any time you need a calorie fest, I am here for you!!! ;)

The Shepro's said...

Call anytime...under any circumstance! I yearn to be friends with the crazy..cool...way awesome...super fun chika...Keara! Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!

Sara said...

Sorry I didn't get to visit with you much at the shower today before you had to run. I was running around all over the place (which I'm paying for tonight; my poor hips!) but I'm so glad you were able to come. Hope this week is a good one for you! We'll have to get together one of these days BEFORE we have our babies...

Becky said...

Love you! You know I do!

Erica Jessop said...

I think EVERYONE here feels that way at some point or time here!! I felt that way oh two weeks ago! It doesn't help with blogs and facebook that you see ALL the stuff that is going on and you try to not let it hurt your feelings but it does!! I saw you at Jessica's shower but didn't get a chance to say hello, next time we will chat!! Hang in there;)