Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thoughts....

I know, I am a total binge blogger, I post ike 4 times in one day then don't blog for at least a month....sorry.

I was thinking tonight though, thinking about mylife and how I can make it that much better. I have always enjoyed writing, I do not profess to be a good writer or even a writer, but I do enjoy it and Hubs says that he enjoys and is sure others enjoy reading what I write, so I will keep doing it. But anyway, I have put it into my head ever since my sweet dad sad that I should be a writer, after reading one of my letters that I wrote to my mom. It made me think about how much I really do love to write and how therapeutic it is to get all my thoughts down on paper....or computer. While we were eating our very delicious and very healthy chicken, bacon, artichoke pizza I turned to Alan and said in a Mexican accent "I wanna be a great writer" ( putting my spin on a quote from Nacho Libre). I love my hubby because he never fails to push me, it's almost like he can see my potential that I can see only once someone else points it out to me. He wants to me to make the most of me and to be successful and happy. I love him.
So, I have to decide, do I go into interior design or writing??? Answer: ?????
I know that I LOVE interior design and I would love to know how to do it better, but I love writing. So, my answer to both of these is, make writing a hobby and take a few courses, and get my degree in interior design, because then I can spend others money and still make something beautiful. Ha, see blogging is so therapeutic.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love this Keara! I think you should do both with the zest that you always have for life:) What's funny is before I read this post, I was showing Gary how beautiful your house was (he agreed completely by the way). So I am thinking that Interior Design would be a fan freakin tastic choice! xoxox miss you.