


Today was a great day, after watching that video on youtube, I felt like I wanted to do better, and that I actually could do better. I was able to slow my anxiety a little, to try and just be happy and not try to keep things "perfect". So when Calvy and Ellie decided to scatter their toys all over the clean house I didn't freak out and tell them to clean up, I watched as they pushed their cars through the dining room to the kitchen. I didn't snap at Nixon for trying to eat table scraps that fell while we ate dinner, or that he had licked Ellie in the face for like the fortieth time after I had already gotten after him for it; when my sweet husband came up behind me and kissed my neck while I was writing an email, I embraced it rather than shrugging him off because I was "busy". And tonight after the kids were in bed and I was cleaning up the cars and balls out from under the table, I was happy and grateful that I have such a life, that I have a beautiful home with a beautiful eternal family living in it with me. I am so thankful for life and for family and love.
2 comments:
So beautiful! What a great perspective you have.
Beautiful pics, awesome attitude!
Post a Comment