Ellie walkin down the allie...she's so cute.
Some beautiful flowers at the side of our house, that I only just noticed today.

Today was another great day, there is something about summer that makes me want to eat Ramon noodles and watch Matlock, as I did most everyday of summer during H.S.
We spent most of the day outside in the 90+ degree weather and humidity of about 70%...yuck. The kids played in the water and sandbox getting as dirty as they possibly could while I soaked up some rays. Later, while Calvin was napping away a bad mood, Ellie and I washed the car. She loved sitting inside the A/C car, dancing to music and saying "hi" to me when I would spray the window. She looked too cute in her little red bikini, head banging to some random song, she is my little girl. It is times like these when I am able to be with either one of the children one on one, that I realize how much they love and need me. I realize how blessed I am to be a mother, to be their mother, being able to bare my own children and to see them grow healthy and strong. I am convinced there is no greater job or call than a parent and even more so, a mother.
Here is another reason why I love summer time and playing outside....it takes it out of you and your children. Can anyone say early bed time. :)
Alan went out and picked up some chinese that I've been craving, while I vacuumed his car out and wiped it all down...oh man did it need it, and I felt that was an even trade, although I started sweating in places I'd rather not say....reminder I am over 8 mos pregnant vacuuming a car in said weather. ;0)
I am grateful for my life, my religion and my family. I thank Heavenly Father every day, several times a day for the gospel and for the opportunity I have to be sealed to my family in the Temple for time and ETERNITY. Truly there can be no greater blessing.
To find out more about my religion go here.
Some beautiful flowers at the side of our house, that I only just noticed today.
Today was another great day, there is something about summer that makes me want to eat Ramon noodles and watch Matlock, as I did most everyday of summer during H.S.
We spent most of the day outside in the 90+ degree weather and humidity of about 70%...yuck. The kids played in the water and sandbox getting as dirty as they possibly could while I soaked up some rays. Later, while Calvin was napping away a bad mood, Ellie and I washed the car. She loved sitting inside the A/C car, dancing to music and saying "hi" to me when I would spray the window. She looked too cute in her little red bikini, head banging to some random song, she is my little girl. It is times like these when I am able to be with either one of the children one on one, that I realize how much they love and need me. I realize how blessed I am to be a mother, to be their mother, being able to bare my own children and to see them grow healthy and strong. I am convinced there is no greater job or call than a parent and even more so, a mother.
Here is another reason why I love summer time and playing outside....it takes it out of you and your children. Can anyone say early bed time. :)
Alan went out and picked up some chinese that I've been craving, while I vacuumed his car out and wiped it all down...oh man did it need it, and I felt that was an even trade, although I started sweating in places I'd rather not say....reminder I am over 8 mos pregnant vacuuming a car in said weather. ;0)
I am grateful for my life, my religion and my family. I thank Heavenly Father every day, several times a day for the gospel and for the opportunity I have to be sealed to my family in the Temple for time and ETERNITY. Truly there can be no greater blessing.
To find out more about my religion go here.
1 comment:
Go you cleaning the car at 8 months prego! I am 11 weeks and I can't find the energy to do that very thing.
Being a mom is awesome, and you do a great job at it!
Post a Comment