

Lunch time, cracker, cheese, apple, water. YUM! I am on a new diet to help get rid of this infection, it consists of no white potatoes, very little bread, one piece of fruit a day, lots of protein and lots of veggies and absolutely NO sugar. Have you ever tried to live without sugar? I don't just mean sweets, but I mean no sugar at all, it is hard there is sugar in EVERYTHING, well almost everything. I am back to a label reader which is good but it makes shopping longer...for now at least until I learn what we can and can't eat. So happy lunch time.
See you again soon.
2 comments:
Totally feel your sugar pain! I am on a No Carb no sugar diet at the moment too. It totally blows. But loosing the weight isn't so bad, so i will endure. :) good luck!
You will def lose weight. Are you getting rid of saccharin, sucrose, dextrose and everything? we did that at the gym for 30 days, your taste buds change. check paleo diet and you will get lots of ideas. i even have a cookbook from my trainer. i will have to look it up for you. can't have gum either. stinks cause it's in like cottage cheese, sour cream, lots of salsas, etc. it's tough i am going back off grains and trying to keep my sugar to a minimum.
Post a Comment