Today was a very good day, it had a rough start but ended with a BANG. My sweet husband finally got my picture frame collage on out bedroom wall, I printed off all the new pictures I wanted up around the house. We kept the television off except for Oprah of course, and the kids just ran around playing with each other. Around 6:30 we left the house for dinner, our neighbor upstairs gave us a gift certificate for a free meal at Golden . We hadn't been there for a VERY long time and we took definite advantage of the FREE all you can eat buffet, oh boy did we. Alan and I both said that we had not eaten like that for a very long time, and it's a good thing too, I'm sure I would be much larger than my current size if we ate like that too often, I still feel full an hour later. The kids loved it, they played and ate fried shrimp and fresh fruit and each got to pick out their own desserts.
I can't describe why today was so good because there is nothing extraordinary that happened, but I felt good and Calvy felt better and I chose to be happy and I must say that I succeeded in my goals to be sweet to my children today, it made a total difference, they were happy all day, Calvy didn't pee his pants once and they got along with each other all day. My goodness I love even thinking about it, it was such a sweet day.
Thank you for all your sweet comments, I love to hear from "my" readers it makes me feel good. I hope you all have a great night and that, I am off to bed.
-Keara

Chunky boy! I bet you want to want to chew on his cheeks, I do all day. Hehe :0)
Playing with Ssssocks on their hands.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh the first thing I thought when I saw baby Caleb was that he was so chunky I want to chew on his cheeks! And then I saw what you said and laughed out loud. errrrr I love babies!!!
Post a Comment