Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pee Pods, Aussie and funny faces.


The last few days I have been feeling really tired, which stinks because I have been dying to make some progress on the kids room, but we did manage to get some stuff hung on the walls and cleaned up in preparation to moving Caleb in, so I am grateful for that.
Alan says there is a healing cycle to the body, so I am probably on one of the down cycles where the body takes a break to re-group and then be ready to kick butt again, and then I will have my energy back, so I am looking forward to that.
This whole diet and holistic medicine is really exciting for me, I feel really in-tune with my body, it's a very cool feeling.

Yesterday Ellie was acting grumpy so I grabbed her up and put her on this chair then bundled her up with her baby. She stayed like this for a few minutes until Calvy wanted to be "wrapped up" too. I lay the blankets on the floor and had them lay down and I rolled them up like a little taquito.
Calvy loved every minute of it, but I think Ellie was just tired and wanted Calvy to get off "her" pillow. ;0)

Caleb has been pretty gitty the last few nights just before bed. I caught it on camera, but alas I do not know how to use my totally awesome camera that we spent a lot of money on so that I could take some amazing pictures.....hm, I don't think we thought that threw. It is probably time to learn how to use it. You can get the message though, he is adorable, we love him and he loves the camera.





Alan had a mission buddy stop by tonight, he is visiting the U.S. from Australia, where Alan served. His accent was dreamy...tehe. I love being exposed to other countries customs, although I do think that Jay is a few steps up on the "cool" ladder than me because he is Australian and says cool things like, "sweet as", "fairdinkum" and "can I use your toilet?"
He and Alan talked about old mission buddies and their mission Pres, Pres. Fox. We had dinner and chatted in the Living room for a while, he called some phone co. rep a "Pineapple", we took some pictures and had to say good-bye.
I really like to have visitors, so I wished he could have stayed longer...and I wouldn't have minded hearing that accent for a few more hours...tehe. I definitely want to go there some day. It was really nice to have him over, we were so happy to have him here and hope someday to make it over to his house, that is if he still lives there, he loves the U.S. so much he said he'd like to live here. I'm sure our house had something to do with that....haha. Thanks for coming Jay, drive safe and tell the fam we said hello. "G'day mate!"

Alan and Jay

Well, I hope everyone has a good week, and I hope my kids sleep through the night. Fingers crossed.
-Keara

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

Giddy-up, I'm all caught up with your blizog! Your baby is so chubbily precious! I wish I could squeeze him, or possibly eat him alive. Very cute. Love all the pics of the kids, and your house, and your bargains, and all your insight. You are such a cute girl! Glad your boobs are on the mend, finally! Hate mastitis! Not fun! Good stuff, love ya!

Sara said...

I was slightly grumpy that we just missed him. I definitely wanted to hear his accent!

Becky said...

So many posts! I have been off the grid lately!
I love this post! It is so fun to see all that you have been up to!!!!!!!!