Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not Again.

Today I spent most of the day in bed. I am on the verge of mastitis again, I can really feel my body keeping it at bay. I have been a little extra tired and grouchy the past week, and I think this is why. So last night, when I felt it coming on, I took a bunch of vitamins, ate something and went to bed. I tried really hard to listen to my body to make sure I was giving it what it needed to fight this off, and I craved toast and an orange. When I took the first bite it was like HEAVEN, so I had Alan make me a second serving, I felt SO much better this morning, so I think I gave it what it needed. I still wanted to make sure I gave my body ample time to recover, so I stayed in bed till the early afternoon and slept. I still feel a little yucky and realize I should have gone to bed several hours ago. Oops.

Alan told me a funny tidbit about what Ellie did today while he got her dressed.

Calvin: She wants to wear her shorts.
Ellie: Shorths shorths shorths shorths.
Alan: No Ellie these are pants.
Ellie: panths panths panths panths.
I think you can see where this is going. ;)


Treehouse is pretty much finished, at least finished enough to where I will let the kids play on it now without getting hurt or falling off the edge. Although we did have some friends come over to show their kids Treehouse and their son jumped off the railing, which is about 3 feet higher that the floor of the treehouse, so now I have a new fear. :) Boys will be boys. Elder Seabolt, the redhead, was transferred today. ;0( We'll miss you Seabolt!

Things are good, our short little vacation from school is coming to and end and I am really bummed. Maybe we will go do something fun tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that I continue to be well.

Check out this new book by Jonathan Safran Foer. It gets you thinking. We'll talk about it again later.
Good Night!

No comments: