Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tappings



"There are moments in my life when I feel like my spirit is tapping at my heart to remind me just why I still mortally exist." -Nie Nie
I have been feeling this exact feeling, like my spirit is tapping my heart reminding me that my Heavenly Father loves me. Today it was while watching Alan do the dishes while I rested from a long day, and in him staying home from meetings so I that could rest after church. It was in stoking Calvy's cheak while he lay in bed sick feeling o much love for him it hurt, while holding Ellie for an extra minute before putting her into bed, just loving every inch of her, and it was in my baby's giggle as I gave him kisses on his neck. I am so grateful for these times that remind me that I am special and that I am worth it. The love I have for my Father in Heaven is greater than any amount of words could ever express, and I know that His love for me is even greater. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it gives me comfort when nothing else can. I know that it is true, I know it.
I Alan and I are always joking about how much Heavenly Father must like us. It is not a joke, just funny how things always seem to fall into place for us. The other day our lawn mower broke down, and just yesterday we found a lawnmower on the side of the road, we took it home at it works even better than the one that just broke. We also found this painting and this cute red chair. We are so grateful to be thought of in even the smallest parts of our lives.
Have a great night everyone, and don't forget to say your prayers. :0)
-Keara