Thursday, June 16, 2011

Calvin

(Watching "Sword in the Stone" with his friend yesterday)

My son is hilarious, in fact I do believe he is the funniest kid alive, then again he is my son.

D: Calvy, do your jambes need to go in the dirty laundry?
C: Okay Dad.
D: I was asking. Do they?
C: Okay sure Dad. Sure Dad.
D: Are they dirty?
C: This is just a brown shirt......

C: Mom, the constructions say, these are supposed to stand. But they don't now.

M: Can I take your picture tonight?
C: Ya.
M: You'll let me take pictures of you? And pick out what I want you to wear?
C: Ya. Can you pick out what I wanna wear?
M: Maybe.
C: Can you!?
M: :0)
C: Can you?!!

Calvin's prayer the other night.

"Please help us to iron our clothes and help me to grow-up right now and use paint spray."

Amen.

No comments: