
Ellie:
"I wanna pin(spin) like a pwincess."
M: "Don't stand on that wipey box."
E: "I need seen(sing)!"
M: "Ellie honey, we need to go inside, it's hot."
E: "I needa seen in the gwass!"
M: "Okay, go ahead."
E: "Laaaalaaaaaa, lalaaaaalalaaaaa! My life begiiiiiiiin!"
Calvy:
M: "Calvy do you want to do Tae Kwon Do or sports with balls?"
C: "What's Qui Bon Doe?"
Ellie: "Why you are you going to school?"
Daddy: "I have to go to school."
Calvy: "But, if you go to school you won't be able to go to the YMCA and cheer me on."
Daddy: "You're right, I won't be able today, but when I know your schedule I will be there."
Calvy: "You'll sneak out of your school?!"
Daddy: "Yes, I will!"
Mornings in our house are so fun....and sometimes busy! Ellie has brought me 5 shirts and every time I tell her she already has a shirt on, she needs to find pants/skirt/shorts, and every time she comes back with another shirt. Calvy's complaining about his shoes hurting his feet, asking me if they're on the right feet, which they are. Looks like new tennis shoes for Calvy.
Alan is calling me into the kitchen to eat breakfast right now, I keep forgetting to eat lately, I always seem to be running out the door or I just don't feel like eating anything and then around 11:00 I start feeling really yucky and I realize it's because I haven't eaten. I started packing snacks in my purse, just in case.
His face, all year round, 365 days.
I can see where he gets it.
The children are signed up for all their summer programs. Calvy is doing sport shorts, Ellie is doing tumbling and all three are signed up for swim lessons. I'm pretty excited to see how they like them. I think it will be beneficial all around, they will have fun , make new friends, have something that is just theirs and get some energy out. ;0) No more hearing "I'm bored!"...maybe. Calvy keeps telling Ellie, "I'm in a big hurry. I really am. And I need to be ready." Seriously this kid take things very seriously. He wants to make sure all of us will be there to watch and cheer him on. Precious.
Here's to a grrrrrreat summer!
-Keara
2 comments:
Love it!! Is Calvy, doing Taw Kwon Do? where at? I was thinging about putting parker in a class...
I love the last one, when Calvy, asks dad if he will sneak out of school to see him:) so cute!!
Love the father and son picture. Perfect.
Post a Comment