Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Seriously Cute Boy

I am definitely one of those mothers that thinks that her kids are the cutest kids alive. Nothing gives me more joy than to see my children happy and healthy. I was sitting in the family room enjoying the sight and feeling of my children playing sweetly together. It made me want 20 more children. Then there are also times like this morning where Ellie tells me to "leave her alone" and has to be put into time out. Either way I do love being a mother, even if I have to remind myself.
It was past bed time so Caleb and Ellie were well behaved, Calvin went with Alan to Cub Scouts. they really were, they were tired enough that they just let me do what I wanted. It was nice. The lighting was perfect, the weather was nice. I am so happy I FINALLY got out and did it.







I told you...a seriously cute boy.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love his little fluffy bum. Is that a BumGenius?

The Williamson's said...

I want to eat him, SO CUTE!!

Jill said...

I love the pucker lips. so adorable.

Becky said...

OH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
You are amazing and wonderful! You are a talented women!
With adorable kids!

Jourdan McLaws said...

keara u r seriously so good