"I'm not tired. I just want to stay up all night." -Calvy
"Too bad." -Mommy
This was our house the other day, I like to document my REAL house every now and then. This is my bedroom, all the frames on my bed getting ready to be hung for my new wall art project.
Little Caleb sleepin away in my new best friend. I know I am creating a crutch, but this is the only way he will sleep for more than 3 hours, and I am totally taking advantage of that.
Bathroom, nothing special, although I'm sure if you look hard enough you could probably see some pee stains around the toilet....rather it be there than in his pants. ;0)

I'll bet you wouldn't find this in Better Homes and Gardens. haha Can you see my cute kids playing together in the other room.
Kitchen with an enormous tub of cheeseballs, those went in the trash after this pic, we really do just buy them for the container all our Mr. Potato Head parts. The old one turned into our bat catcher. haha
My sweet husband cleaning up breakfast oatmeal on the floor from our sweet Ellie. You can see my cute vintage $4 highchair in the back, so cute.
What's going on in your house right now? I want to see. Post it and send me a link.
-Keara
2 comments:
I love seeing pics of other peoples houses. I love that large window with pics in it. You have a very cute house.
Your house is so cute. Could you come do mine? It's not cute enough to take pictures of. By they way, we have the same baby swing for Ruby. Love it.
Post a Comment