Calvin was playing today and they were acting like their toy giants were jumping on the coffee table. I told them to stop because it was too loud and would ruin the table. They did it again of course. I told them again and said that I would have to take them away if they couldn't stop.
C- "But they aren't jumping."
M-"If you want to jump then jump on the carpet, not on the table."
C- "Were you talking to the giants?"
M- "Yes."
C- "They're not real."
OoooooKaaaaaay.
I am listening to the most beautiful music while blogging and surfing. It is a great way to bring in the Spirit. Check it out, it is only $25 and the money goes to a REALLY great cause. To get the music you can check out her blog. The music is by her husband Chad Woolner, who is an amazing guitarist. Please read their story and I hope you will feel the need for some really great Hymns.
-Keara
2 comments:
Thanks Keara. We have been so blessed by everyone's outpouring of love, support and prayers.
"Are you talking to the giants? they are not real." That is awesome....it is amazing how we try to play their games to try to reason with them, and they throw it back at us and make us feel silly. That happens a lot in our house. He is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment