Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last but NOT least



Oh, such a hard life. I know you all know this already, but this boy is priceless. The things that come out of this kids mouth are hilarious.He was such a trooper through the whole thing. You can see you was totally loving it.

I did have so much fun with him. I kept asking him to do things, but when he would just do his own thing is when I loved the pictures the most. Just so you know this boy doesn't like anything outdoors....grass, bushes, bugs anything that's "scratchy" or itchy. Getting him to sit in the grass or stand next to our vines was quite the accomplishment for him, so kudos to Calvy!

Seriously, where is my spread in...some really cool magazine? Hahaha! I L.O.V.E this picture.

He likes to tilt his head. you should see the other shots I got. I will shop some more and put them up periodically. Fun fun boy!
We love you Calvy!

4 comments:

JCLS said...

Keara these pictures are amazing! I LOVE Calvy's freckles.....seriously so cute. When we get back to Iowa you are more than welcome to come and take some pics of Lila if you want some practice :)

The Zyckis said...

These are awesome!!! What a handsome young man. He and Cadie will make some VERY good looking kids. ;)

Jourdan McLaws said...

sooo many good photos!!! the lighting his expression, the way his eyes pop!!! it makes you want to take a second look and stare for a while about what he is thinking. love these love u.

Becky said...

What a doll! Emma was so happy to see him today!