This little girl was so cute during the whole thing. She wanted to be in all of Caleb's pictures. She was just sweet and would sit there quietly, and if he cried she tried to console him. She's precious beyond belief. She has a heart of gold and Spirit of fire. She will not be stopped. We love her lively spirited self, we know she is going places. She is a little princess, we even had a wardrobe change. 







She likes what she likes, wants what she wants and nothing else.
Love this Ellie.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting! I wonder if we'll ever see you guys again... ;-)
I must say you have some of the funniest kids alive! I love reading what they say. Your pictures are so great. I miss you all soooo much. Hopefully we'll be in AZ at the same time soon. Or come visit you in Iowa!
Anyway, you and your kids actually make me want to be a mom, and that is saying alot.
LOVEs
Super cute photos! I had no idea you were a photographer. Yes, those spirited kids keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment