Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Well, I hate the order Blogger puts it's pictures in because they always seem to go in backwards. So here we are from Finish to Start. And yes, I am getting bigger, and yes I do have a very pregnant face and butt. January can't come fast enough.

A drew this face all by himself. It's a pretty sweet face if I do say so. I will carve a white pumpkin every year, they are so much easier. They are softer inside and they don't smell as bad as orange pumpkins. A also drew that bat for C on his little pumpkin.

A's got a nice lookin QC face goin on...he wasn't too keen on pictures that day.



There's that pregnant face we're all excited to see go in January.


We had a lot of fun, we carved these on Halloween morning so we got to set them out for one day, and even then we forgot, so I set them out this morning. We're very on top of things around here.
We went to trunk or treat last night and dressed C up as Dwight from The Office, A dressed up as Jim and I dressed up as pregnant Jan. We were a great little group, no one knew who we were. It was pretty sad. C made a grat Dwight, when he'd wear his glasses, which was NEVER. Anyway, it was still fun.



5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

Carving pumpkins are the BEST!
And as far as the preggo buns and face - gotta love it! You are so funny!

Amy said...

What a great costume idea! You need to post pics of that! I'd never think Dwight could be cute, but C as Dwight was probably adorable!

Kim said...

I second the costume pic comment. I must see those pics! Umm...C's face in that first pic is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Miss you!

Moore Fun said...

I L O V E the top picture of Calvin with his hands together. He looks so dang cute and B I G! Miss you guys.

Michelle Bebe said...

what a great costume idea! i love it!