Well, today was hard for me to find something that I am thankful for, with the elections ending the way they did, and a son who is crying non-stop, a house tat's a mess and a To-Do List a mile long.
But I am thankful for a President, and for our country and for the ability we have as a country to choose who we think is best qualified to run our country.
I will continue to pray for our Country and hope for the best. It will be interesting to see how we all turn out.
2 comments:
I was very dissapointed last night too. Luckily, we have President Monson to guide us and aren't dependent on the ways of the world. The marriage amendments all passed in CA, FL and here in AZ so hopefully we can hold off the 2nd coming a little longer.. ;) It will definitely be an interesting 4 years.
ps Thanks for the 'thankful' idea--I totally copied you!
That's how I felt last night trying to think of a "thankful". Not that i wasn't thankful for things but I just kinda felt grim and found it hard to write. I think it was the way that it all came about too. One second I am watching and think we had a chance then after the commercial break we had a new president. Weird. Anyways, I am glad for the marriage props. That gives me lots of hope.
Post a Comment