Well, like I;ve said before I hate how Blogger loads the pictures. They are always out of order. We made Turkeys this morning.
Here he is coloring it, and he is actually happy. That changed really quick. That is why I never got a finished product picture with him in it, he was in time out.

I was making Taquitos for dinner on Monday and our stupid refrigerator froze all of my tortillas, so when I fried them they fell apart and made a HUGE mess. Alan called and said that there was a chili cook off at the school and asked if I wanted to go. So, he came and got us and we went. It was a lot of fun, and lot of drinking, but a lot of fun. They had face painting and balloon making, and popcorn, and a ton of chili. I had about 2 bites of 2 different chillis and decided I was done, it was really spicy.

Calvy had a lot of fun, he gota balloon hat, a maraca, a spiderman balloon, his face painted and Daddy got an Octopus, I didn't get a picture of it, but it was HUGE and hilarious watching him carry it around. We had fun and it was cheap. Afterward we did a drive-by Cup-caking to some of our friends, for FHE. It was fun.

5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun at the chili cook off. We wanted to go, but of course we work every night. Lame. The movie is actually next week and I am SO excited!! It'll be worth the misery of the next day ;)
After you upload or download your pics onto blogger you can click on them and move them around, so they are in order. It took me a while to figure this out but, it is possible.
Drinking.....hmmmmm!!
Thats funny, I did not get any cupcakes. We must have not been home. LOL I am so kidding.
I love doing those small things with Parker. Him and Calvy are at a fun age and it is important to teach them about giving. You are sweet!
Yes i love when stuff like that comes up and you don't have to scramble for something to eat. Looks like fun times. I feel so sad for you that you have to bundle up inside your house to stay warm. That stinks! I swear you just posted your smore pics not that long ago is summer getting shorter or time going by faster?!?
Um, did you know that your not suppose to EVER pray for patients?
I only made this mistake once. :)
Now I just pray to not, well, never mind. (this blog is public)
I hope you are coming to ICAA tonight!
Love that you had fun things to do today. You are a great mommy.
Post a Comment