
Ok, so I got this idea from a friend who got it from another friend, for each day of November I will attempt to remember to post one thing I am thankful for.
So today I am especially thankful for Friends. Our friends have truly become our family here in Iowa. We have so many good friends that have taken us in and have truly shown us what love is. We had a break-the-fast over at our friends the Eagar's and we had so much fun. Being together with all of our friends and talking and having a good time, it's such a great substitute for family when you don't have any around. Thank you everyone for such a fun night.
I am also thankful for callings and the people we serve with. I have the most amazing woman serving with me in the Young Women's Program. Between family being in town, being sick and having a sick kid I have missed many meetings and mutual activities. They have been so great and have totally taken up the slack for me and not complained. I love our presidency. Thank you Liz and Rachel for being so awesome and understanding, I am truly thankful for you.
2 comments:
Hey there just wanted to say Hi. I hope you are feeling better and I love the pics. You look great don't sweat it.
Keara ,,,
I'm so glad your doing this too ;-)
loves -- shye
Post a Comment