Monday, November 3, 2008
Smile Award.
Rules associated with this award:
The recipient must link back to the awards creator...... a student in Texas:
(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
Here is my award from Natalie.... THANKS, Nat!!!! You are so sweet to think of me, so wrong, but so sweet. ;0) I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, there are so many rules and I don't want to break any of them. Here goes. {ROSEANNE'S AWARDS}
You must post these rules if you receive the award.
You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. You must create a post sharing your win with others. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award: Must display a cheerful attitude. Must love one another. Must make mistakes. Must learn from others. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. Must love life. Must love kids.
5 Awesome Bloggers Who Qualify for This Major Award!
1. Nicole-She was the first person I thought of, due to her amazing ability to look on the bright side. she is a great mommy and does a great job at keeping her home clean and in order and teaches her boys to be so bright and good.
2. Cassie-She is one of my best friends who is constantly coming up with a fun and crafty idea, and finishes almost all of them. :) She is a great mommy who loves her little girly. She is always in control and loves it. I love her, she is such a great example to me.
3. Chrsita- This is one amazing mom, not only is she beautiful on the ouside, but extremely gorgeous on the inside, she has such a great spirit and desire to help others and make them feel included. She loves her little girls so much, you can see the burden it puts on her, but she carries it well. She is such a kind hearted person who seems to have a LOT of unfortunate sad things happen and yet she is a sweet fun person to be around. I hope I can be a mom just lke her when my second comes, she's an inspiration. and congrats to her, she finally got her little Emma to sleep on her own. Yay!
4. Liz-This woman can make me cry, make me laugh and make me pee my pants at the drop of a hat. She is an amazing woman who has born trials like a champ. She is another one of my best friends. She like most woman loves children, and though she has not yet been able to experience motherhood, she is already a great mother to 24 children 8 hours a day. She works so hard and loves to play hard too. She loves children and can't wait for that time to come when she can have her own. I love her so much, she was pretty much my saving grace when we moved here, I wouldn't have made it without her.
5. Jill-After years and years of tears and fear that she would never have her own children to love she has joined the other side. She is now a mommy and has been for the last year. While trying to get pregnant everyone around ber seemed to be having baby after baby. She never once seemed angry or jealious, only happy for the others. We got to share a little over a year together experiencing the same sadness that comes when you don't get that baby you want so badly. After a year and a half I finally got pregnant and seemed to leave her in the dust. She was such a great person, she held up like a true family member should, she came to my shower and congratulated me, and bought me gifts, she showed me the love that I seemed to have forgotten to give her. I love her so much, she is such a great mom, she truly does love her little babies. She is the epitemy(sp) of selflessness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahah Keara, you are too funny! Thanks for your sweet words about me! I think I need you to show me how to change my blog layout once again since I can't seem to ever remember how!
I love you! You're a sweetie. And oh so wrong about me :)
Post a Comment