Sunday, November 23, 2008

i heart




These are supposed to be on our "i heart" blog but I wanted to get these up and we are having blog issues.
We really want to do better pictures, but for now, this is what we have. Hopefully my camera isn't completely horrible and you can atleast make out the shapes.
BTW, our show was a blast. Due to poor planning on the shows part, we only had about 300 people show up versus the projected 1000 we were expecting. So that was a let down, but we enjoyed ourselves and are excited to do it again...next year. :)




8 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

Super Cute!

Amy said...

Okay, these are so cute--I totally want to order some! Are you shipping to AZ???

M.Howerton said...

I want a cherry and an apple one. These are soooo Super Cute!

Nate and Liz said...

dang! Those are sure cute! You and Cassie are so talented!

The Blakes said...

Holy Cow! Keara, it's Jeannie Blake aka Shill! I found you through Ruthann's blog. These look so cute. Also, didn't know people liked Adele too! I am obsessed with her. Love it. Tell Mattie I said hi, I miss her:)

The Williamson's said...

I LOVE YOU!! You make me smile :) So the work out bike we actually gave this to my mom as a christmas gift a few years ago but she goes to a gym now so she let me borrow it. But I'm pretty sure it was a good deal when we got it. and yes I love having it in the house cause with a baby lets be honest when will I ever get to a gym again.
I can't wait for your to come home sometime we will plan lots of fun things to do. Love you guys so much!

rychelle said...

These turned out adorable. Did you check our KD in the cherry one at "howertons in Iowa" SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

Cindy said...

do you do t-shirts? or just onesies? they are very cute!!