Calvy loves to step over that drain pipe, and back over again. I'm not sure why, but he'll do it several times while we're outside.

Nixy, he is hilarious. He pretty much just keeps a look out while we're outside. I'm not sure what he's looking for, but I'm pretty sure it's Squirels.

This is another day, a warmer day, hence the shorts and T's. We love when Daddy is home, we were on our way out to go eat some lunch and decided to play a little. Poor Nixon didn't get out this time, and he was barking inside the house, I think he was a little mad at us for not letting him out.

Fall is so fun here. We love to watch our trees lose their leaves. All of our trees are currently bare. It didn't take long this year.
2 comments:
The leaves look so pretty in this pic! Too bad fall doesn't last longer...
That is a really cute picture! C being thrown up in the air and the beautiful fall leaves in the background.
Post a Comment