Thursday, November 20, 2008

i heart Debut

NOW INTRODUCING:
i heart
My best friend and I have started a little business. We made a few for a friends Baby Shower and they were a big hit, so after a little hesitation on my part, we decided to go into business.

Our big debut is this Saturday at a craft show in Port Byron. It'll be held at Riverdale High School, Admission is $1, it's from 9am-3pm. It's going to be so fun, we are really excited and have been onesie making maniacs, so come by and see us. Check out our Blog. Come to our show and say you saw our blog and you'll receive 10% off, link us to your blog and you'll be entered into a drawing for a FREE onsie! Just post a comment on i heart blog letting us know you linked us. Thanks for all your Support!

...Stay Tuned for our Christmas Line coming soon.

3 comments:

Moore Fun said...

Awesome, I am way excited for you! I'll tell all my friends here in Cleveland know and maybe we can get a big shipment together, cause I want one!

Kim said...

Whoo hoo Keara! This is awesome. I miss you!!

The Woolner Family said...

They're so sweet. How cute. Good luck. Are you doing any long sleeved onesies????