Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter's Past

Look at this cute little boy. I can not believe we have been here for over a year now and that this will be our second winter and our second child. Time is going by so fast, I don't know what I'm going to do. One of these days I'm going to turn around and I'll have a 5 year old and not know where the time went. Holy COW!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute pic! And you're right that's exactly how it is--I can't believe I have a 5 year old! Oh, and can you send me a price list for the onesies? And if you make matching shirts in 5T? Thanks!

♥ Natalie said...

Yeah, super cute business you have going, girl!!! Way to go! You are awesome. Calvin is a darling boy - one of the cutest ones out there!! ;)

Devin & Ruthann said...

This is such a cute pic!

Adam and Nicole said...

Hey there! Awesome awesome and the new van you are getting. Oh and tell Alan I said Happy birthday! I hope its a good one. How are you holding up? One more month K-diggs you can do it! I haven't seen any recent pictures of your belly, you will have to post one. I miss you girly and I am sad you won't be here for Christmas, but I am looking forward to summer to see you and your growing family! love love!