Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well it's Day 9.

I should be onto the 9th thing I am thankful for and yet I am falling short. This post I will be playing Catch-Up. So here is a list of 5 things that I am most Thankful for all the days I have missed.
5. I am very thankful for warmth. Where ever it may come from , I am Thankful for it. It is a chilly 33 degrees outside, and whenever and wherever I can find heat, I soak it up. Thanks to Sam's Club and Craigs List for the sweet heaters that keep us warm, which in turn will also (hopefully) help us save some money this winter. 6. I am Thankful for a handy husband. Alsy is so good at fixing things and engineering them to work the way we want them to. He saves us so much money on vehicle repair and maintenance. He's just great to have around the house, I love it.
7. I am SO Thankful for Chiropractic Care, Free Chiro Care. It has been so nice throughout this pregnancy to be able to go to the Chiro and get some relief from my aches and pains.
8. I am Thankful to be a mother. Although I do complain, and life IS hard, I do love being a mother. Calvy is so sweet, he has such a fun personality and loves to love us. We are excitedly awaiting our little girl and can't wait to meet her. Calvy is so cute, he touches my belly and says "bay-beeeeee" and then gives it a big hug and kiss. Alsy has surprised me a few times as to how excited he is. With Calvy he never really kissed or touched my belly, and with this one he is very into that. I can tell we are all excited to have a little girl in the family.
9. Last but certainly not least. I am grateful for prayer. I love that wherever I am that I can pray. that I have this long distance Walky Talky that I can turn on and use whenever I need to. And in realtion, I am thankful for answers to prayers. I made it to church today, on time, and that was a definate answer to my prayers.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Either i havn't checked blogs for a long time or you have been a posting manic....maybe a little of both. I think i am finally getting to things i forgot about becuase i actully feel pretty good lately! Yea that A's parents came down and too sad that everyone was sick. 105 fever. Dosn't it feel like there is always something going on with kids? I cannot believe it was 33 degrees....burrrr. i was complaining at our high of 40. I with you with loving heat. K you still look super cute. I cannot believe taht baby girl is due in Jan...where did time go?! I feel like you JUST posted that you were prego. I wonder if mine will go that quick. C is a doll like always and what a funny good idea to dress up like office people. You are a great fam...stay warm and get an electric blanket!

Amy said...

That's the cutest newborn pic ever! You guys make adorable babies, you're little girl is going to be a doll! Oh, and I love your walky talky analogy!! :)

The Frosts said...

I like your little gratitude journal, you got going on! I am also very thankful for my chiropractor during this pregnancy! Good career choice there, Alsy! I like that nickname.